BIG O GINGER KISSES: It’s no secret we love ginger – and not just in cocktails. A great ginger cookie, combining holiday spices with the earthy sweetness of molassses, encased in the oh, so satisfying chewy crunchiness of a great cookie! Oh, my! We eat them throughout the year, but the holidays demand them – with a strong cup of coffee or hot chocolate. This recipe is the perfection of this classic cookie.
Big O Ginger Kisses
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Big O Ginger Liqueur
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 2 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- “Sugar In The Raw” Turbanado Sugar to coat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together brown sugar, butter, Big O, and egg in large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until fully it forms a sticky mixture.
- Refrigerate of at least one hour.
- Form dough into small 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Roll in turbanado sugar crystals and place on a cookies sheet at least two inches apart. DO NOT PRESS DOWN. They will naturally flatten beautifully in the oven.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes